Tuesday, May 22, 2018

GARBAGE


The garbage truck comes by at 6 a.m.
But not each day, just on Tuesday mornings.
It has one driver and on the ground a man.
The sound it makes provides an ample warning.

So on those days, I jump right out of bed
To push the garbage barrel out on the street,
Then scan the paper for things I haven't read
And look around the kitchen for a treat.

If you eliminate the garbage rush,
The other days all have the same routine.
I'm up at 5 a.m., the house is hushed.
There's nothing in the place I haven't seen.

I love those quiet weekday dawns
When all I smell is dewy lawns.

22 May 2018

5 comments:

Tracey Sholar said...

I looked for 10 yard dumpster company montgomery has high evaluations. Entirely lived approximately the evaluations, it had been affordable. Offered after i necessary. Directly on time for delivery and pick-up, I would absolutely recommend.

Robet John said...

I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it.
Dumpster rental dallas

Lone Wolf said...

While the admin of the web site is working, no question soon it will likely be famous, due to its feature blogs.
what should a good interface design incorporate

Cheryl Terrell said...

The team works well independently, provides monthly progress updates, and are always aware of the latest developments in digital strategy.
website design companies

Jamie Mack said...

This text may be value everyone’s attention. How will I learn more?
brand consulting agency